Thursday, February 17, 2011

Walking Wednesday!

Walking Wednesday!


Well, I must admit... todays photos were taken while driving... the car was stopped, but I was not walking! I love the beautiful white snow backdrop that Northern Michigan delivers so abunduntly every year. What I love more is a beautiful old barn against that backdrop. Let me share with you...


See what I am sayin about the RED barn against the WHITE backdrop? I just love it...




This is one from afar!




A nice lil fence line...



And the last one for this week! I love all of them! I definately live in farm country!

1 comment:

  1. Newest follower from the Tuesday Blog Trail blog hop! Please stop by and return the favor! Have a great day! (:

    Amber
    http://www.beautifullybellafaith.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete